A Career in Pediatric Dentistry
Our employees often remark that they like coming to work! Our practice philosophy is to provide excellent dental care and 5 star service to our patients and their parents, provide a positive work environment, treat everyone with kindness and respect. We are committed to educating children and their families on how to maintain healthy dental habits and overall health into the future.
If you would like to work in a state-of-the-art dental practice, with experienced colleagues and staff and have a passion to work with children, and not chase after production goals, we might be the right fit for you!
We are a pediatric dental practice run and owned by two pediatric dentists in Vancouver, WA State, focused on providing excellent dental services to our community. We accept both Medicaid as well as PPO dental insurance plans.
We are looking for a down-to-Earth, energetic team player, with great chair side manners, who would provide high quality comprehensive dental care, with empathy and compassion for their patients and parents.
- Four (4) days a week (some Fridays open for GA in the morning).
- Our 5200 sq. ft. office has 9 separate operatories, a total of 11 dental chairs. Our office is a modern, state-of-the-art facility, fully digital, we use the latest equipment and technologies, including multiple hard tissue lasers.
- Sign-up bonus, Health Insurance, paid time off and 401K plan with profit sharing.
- Employer pays for professional liability insurance, DEA and licensure renewals.
WA State Dental License required (as well as OR State License for hospital privileges).
- COVID vaccination mandatory.
Recent Pediatric Dentistry graduates are encouraged to apply, including residents on F-1/OPT, will sponsor H-1B as needed.
We offer a friendly caring work atmosphere with competitive pay, benefits, and 401K. We will provide training to hone your skills and teach new techniques!
If you are skilled in providing chair-side patient care to children and love building relationship, this may be the job for you.
Primary Job Duties Include:
- Assist with Dental treatments (pediatric) as well as Orthodontics
- Take and record dental histories and patient records
- Prepare instruments; clean treatment areas; sterilize equipment
- Responsible for patient flow, keeping treatment rooms neat and organized
- Instruct patients/parents in oral hygiene
- Assist in dental treatment(s)
- Current WA State DA License
- Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and on the phone
- Strong organizational and administrative skills. See what needs to be done and do it.
- Must have excellent clinical skills and great chairside manners
- Compassionate and polite to patients and families
- Proficient in dental radiography and dental sealants
SCHEDULE: Monday to Thursday (8:00 AM-12:30PM, 1:30PM-5:00PM), a few Friday mornings for training or General anesthesia every quarter
Job Type: Full-time
Business Team/Front Office team member:
SCHEDULER / Patient Coordinator/ FRONT OFFICE TEAM MEMBER
We are looking for a friendly, cheerful, full-time, Patient Care Coordinator and Front Office Team Member. You will join our team of five front office team members.
You must be able to provide an excellent customer service experience to parents and patients by building relationships and engaging and interacting with children and parents, in person and on the phone.
- Ability to multi-task, greet patients, schedule appointments, and answer multiple phone lines
- Fluent in English (bilingual Spanish/Russian/and/or other languages,) outgoing and extroverted/cheerful personality, strong work ethic, quick learner
- Proficiency in computer skills and an interactive team player
- Dental/Medical office experience needed, either front office or assisting
Our team is comprised of a diverse, very innovative, and creative team of people, who are easy-going and fun to work with.
Office hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Thursday, 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM Friday (every other Friday).
BENEFITS INCLUDE: COMPETITIVE WAGE, HEALTH INSURANCE, 401K RETIREMENT PLAN, PAID HOLIDAYS, PAID TIME OFF, AND DENTAL CARE FOR YOUR CHILDREN.
Please send us your resume and cover letter. We look forward to meeting you. Thank you for your interest.