Must Love Kids Pediatric Dentistry
Vancouver, WA 98683
Welcome to Must Love Kids, the practice of Board Certified Pediatric Dentists Drs. Monisha Gagneja and Prashant Gagneja in Vancouver, Washington.
Affectionately known as “Dr. Mo” and “Dr. G” by all of their patients, Drs. Monisha Gagneja and Prashant Gagneja are kids dentists, and the entire team at Must Love Kids invite you to embark with us on an exciting adventure for your child’s healthy smile that will last a lifetime. We want to be your choice for pediatric dentist in Vancouver, Washington. If you are looking for dentist office for kids, we have everything a child could need!
Comprehensive Pediatric Dentistry Services
Drs. Monisha and Prashant Gagneja and their Vancouver pediatric dentist team strive to provide the best dentistry for kids and young adults of all ages in a fun and friendly atmosphere. They provide individualized, high-quality, state of the art pediatric dental care, including:
- Regularly scheduled preventive dental services, including comprehensive oral exams, digital x-rays, and teeth cleaning.
- Digital x-rays, digital images, and computers in each patient room for paperless charting.
- Extra care for young teeth, including tooth sealants, fluoride application, and mercury-free dental composite fillings.
- One-on-one instruction for at-home dental care and recommended use of current dental products to maintain a bright and healthy smile
- Orthodontic evaluation for children and teens, including assessment of individual needs, comprehensive treatment plans, and evaluation of prescribed treatment.
Pediatric dentists Drs. Monisha and Prashant Gagneja and their team at Must Love Kids provide excellent pediatric dental care in an atmosphere so full of adventure and fun that you’ll forget that you’re in a dentist office. If you are looking for dentistry for children in Vancouver, WA, look no further. Must Love Kids is conveniently located at 601 SE 117th Ave, Vancouver, Washington 98683, adjacent to Cinetopia Mill Plain, with easy access from I-205 and WA-14. Please call us at 360-450-2999 for your child’s appointment.